- Rackspace Advisory Services helps Pearl.com harness the power of the hybrid cloud
- Absence of Cloud Command & Control Center is a Barrier to Cloud Adoption in Bigger Enterprises!
- What’s the best way to launch and consume cloud products & services without any major human resources impediments?
- Interesting Slides from Netflix!
- Enterprise Cloud Strategy: Don’t get overwhelmed BUT don’t take it lightly either!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Few things which are important to enterprises are: quality of service, consultative approach to service delivery, integration with existing enterprise infrastructure, vendor’s ability to innovate and vendor’s understanding of client’s requirements/challenges. Having said that, I strongly agree that cloud providers which throw out some free services (testing the waters) will do much better in attracting and retaining clients. Continue reading