Peeling off years of layers from enterprise legacy is no easy task. That’s where expert help is needed. Our advice to enterprise is to get right experts involved:
- The ones who know what cloud is now (capabilities)
- The ones who can educate you by removing the hype from reality (education)
- The ones who know what cloud is now and how it can help them (match capabilities to problems at hand)
- The ones who understand that it’s not all about technology, processes and people are a big part of monumental shift what we call cloud.
- More importantly the ones who know where cloud technologies are headed (what’s missing and what’s being built)
In a nutshell, when it comes to your enterprise cloud adoption strategy, don’t get scared and at the same time don’t take it lightly either. Talk to experts who are helping enterprise like yours on frequent basis.