- Rackspace Advisory Services helps Pearl.com harness the power of the hybrid cloud
- Absence of Cloud Command & Control Center is a Barrier to Cloud Adoption in Bigger Enterprises!
- What’s the best way to launch and consume cloud products & services without any major human resources impediments?
- Interesting Slides from Netflix!
- Enterprise Cloud Strategy: Don’t get overwhelmed BUT don’t take it lightly either!
Monthly Archives: December 2012
What’s the best way to launch and consume cloud products & services without any major human resources impediments?
Moving existing legacy applications to cloud is no easy tasks and it cannot be done by net new cloud experts. Knowledge of business side, organizational risk appetite as well as legacy technologies is a must to be successful at moving an organization to produce and consume cloud products and services. To mitigate disruptive risks, it’s advised that enterprises hire front end consultative services for cloud adoption and application transformation rather than bringing big teams or bleeding edge technology from big vendors in house. Continue reading
Netflix Global Cloud Architecture from Adrian Cockcroft Tweet