- Rackspace Advisory Services helps Pearl.com harness the power of the hybrid cloud
- Absence of Cloud Command & Control Center is a Barrier to Cloud Adoption in Bigger Enterprises!
- What’s the best way to launch and consume cloud products & services without any major human resources impediments?
- Interesting Slides from Netflix!
- Enterprise Cloud Strategy: Don’t get overwhelmed BUT don’t take it lightly either!
Category Archives: Cloud Stickiness
Many enterprises are jumping into cloud adoption in their R&D, Marketing, CRM, Collaboration and Lower Tier Business Applications, but there are still several enterprises which are staying on the sidelines. The reasons for such a stance can be several (including … Continue reading
As Cloud progresses towards more maturity, we will head towards ‘Policy Based Computing’ models, this will happen at ‘Infrastructure Level’ and ‘Application Level’. I envision having a schema/structure (probably XML structures) through which we will be able to describe units … Continue reading
Few things which are important to enterprises are: quality of service, consultative approach to service delivery, integration with existing enterprise infrastructure, vendor’s ability to innovate and vendor’s understanding of client’s requirements/challenges. Having said that, I strongly agree that cloud providers which throw out some free services (testing the waters) will do much better in attracting and retaining clients. Continue reading