- Rackspace Advisory Services helps Pearl.com harness the power of the hybrid cloud
- Absence of Cloud Command & Control Center is a Barrier to Cloud Adoption in Bigger Enterprises!
- What’s the best way to launch and consume cloud products & services without any major human resources impediments?
- Interesting Slides from Netflix!
- Enterprise Cloud Strategy: Don’t get overwhelmed BUT don’t take it lightly either!
Category Archives: Cloud Compting – People Aspect
Many enterprises are jumping into cloud adoption in their R&D, Marketing, CRM, Collaboration and Lower Tier Business Applications, but there are still several enterprises which are staying on the sidelines. The reasons for such a stance can be several (including … Continue reading
What’s the best way to launch and consume cloud products & services without any major human resources impediments?
Moving existing legacy applications to cloud is no easy tasks and it cannot be done by net new cloud experts. Knowledge of business side, organizational risk appetite as well as legacy technologies is a must to be successful at moving an organization to produce and consume cloud products and services. To mitigate disruptive risks, it’s advised that enterprises hire front end consultative services for cloud adoption and application transformation rather than bringing big teams or bleeding edge technology from big vendors in house. Continue reading
As Cloud progresses towards more maturity, we will head towards ‘Policy Based Computing’ models, this will happen at ‘Infrastructure Level’ and ‘Application Level’. I envision having a schema/structure (probably XML structures) through which we will be able to describe units … Continue reading